BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND – Costco Capital One Additional Cash Back Offer!
Hello there folks!
I just wanted to let you know about this additional new Black Friday Offer for Costco.ca. This promotion should be stackable with the: Spend $3,000, Get $350 Costco Cash Card promotion!
This additional promotion pays you an extra 2.5% for Costco.ca purchases up to $3,000 or an extra 3% on purchases over $3,000. Again, this promotion is only available on Costco.ca, but stacking these two promotions is a great deal, especially if you are purchasing furniture or appliances.
There is no coupon code required for this promotion. You just have to use your Capital One Mastercard to make the Costco.ca Purchase.
I have included all the fine print below & the original link to the promotion can be found here: https://www.costco.ca/capital-one-costco-mastercard-offer.html
How it works:
- Shop on Costco.ca.
- When paying for your purchases, use your Capital One Costco Mastercard.
- Once your Costco.ca purchases have been successfully processed, your cash back earned will be calculated according to the amount you’ve spent on all other purchases (outside of gas and restaurants) so far this year:
- if your total spent on all other purchases is up to $3,000, you’ll earn 0.5% cash back on your Costco.ca purchases from November 26 – 30, 2020;
- if your total spent on all other purchases is more than $3,000, you’ll earn 1% cash back on your Costco.ca purchases during that same period;
- the Costco.ca purchase(s) above will also earn an extra 2% bonus cash back, for a total of up to 3%!
- In January 2021, you’ll receive an email from Capital One confirming you made a qualifying purchase (as long as your purchases have posted).
- Your bonus cash back will be applied to your account in January 2021.
- You will receive your 2021 annual cash back coupon, including this bonus cash back, in 2022.
Q: Do I need to enter in a promo code?
A: No, purchases made using the Capital One Costco Mastercard during the offer period that post by December 31, 2020 will automatically earn the bonus cash back.
Q: When will I receive the bonus cash back?
A: You’ll receive the bonus cash back with your 2021 annual cash back coupon available in January 2022.
Q: Are there any restrictions for this promotion?
A: Only purchases on Costco.ca can qualify for this promotion.
Purchases made (net of returns) on Costco.ca using your Capital One Costco Mastercard from November 26 – 30, 2020 will earn cash back at the regular rate of 0.5% (if you’ve spent up to $3,000 on all other purchases so far this year) or 1% (if you’ve spent over $3,000 on all other purchases so far this year), plus 2% bonus cash back, which will be applied to your account in January 2021. For bonus cash back to be applied, the purchase transactions must be posted to your account by December 31, 2020, and your account must be open and in good standing on the date we calculate the bonus, which means that your account is not past due, fraudulent, restricted, or part of a consumer credit counseling program or bankruptcy. Offer not available for in-warehouse purchases.
Since we are in the second wave of COVID-19 I think it’s important to remember that we’re not out of the corona virus weeds yet, and each province has their own Health recommendations based on the provinces individual risk assessment and I would recommend that you follow the recommendations for your specific province. Information can be found at the following websites.
So there you go, a little reading material for you.
Be kind, be safe and stay healthy!
The price at your local Costco takes precedent (or precedence) over the prices listed on this blog.
Costco liquidation/Manager’s Special items (ending in .97) vary from store to store.
An asterisk (*) on the price tag means the item is not being re-ordered.
If there is something you really want, ***double check the expiry date*** as some Costco sales items do end mid-week.
***This is a fan run, independent page with no affiliation or endorsement by Costco Wholesale***
The food brands available can differ from region to region. Pictures are taken at a store in Ontario. Sale items should apply to Costco locations in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Nova Scotia, if the item is in stock at your store. There will likely be a few deals not shown here in your store. If this blog has helped you save money, consider sharing www.cocoeast.ca with your friends and family! If you see deals at your store that aren’t on this blog, post them in the comments and help spread the money saving love!